The most likely pests that is creeps in your homes are the ants, fruits flies, fungus flies, cockroaches, bedbugs, drains flies, misquotes, spider, ticks and termites. If you want to remove the entire pest from your house and want the services of an affordable company like a “Romney Pest Control Dallas” but are confusing in the selection of company services.
Don’t get confused you are surprised when come to know that there are also some budget less home remedies are used for removing pest. Check out the entire remedies and apply it.
Mix ½ cup sugar, 1 cup warm water, 2 TBS Borax, and soak a cosmetic pad in the mixture. Allow ants to collect the solution and bring food back to the queen.
In a small bowl or bottle, mix wine or apple cider vinegar with liquid dish soap. The soap breaks the surface tension, tapping the flies when they come to eat.
Put a 2-inch layer of sand over the soil of your house plants to disrupts the life cycle of fungus-fly larvae.
Thoroughly cleaning your drains and pipes, you need to use a long wire brush or plumber snake. Clean out all organic material including food build-up and hair clogs too.
Gently mix ¼ cup of soap with 2 gallons of water, and then spray the front of the house and all the bushes around it using a pump up garden sprayer.
Spray yourself with a 16-oz bottle filled with 15 drops of lavender oil, 3-4 TBS of vanilla extract, and ¼ cup lemon juice. Also, grow lemongrass or mint plants around entrances to deter them coming indoors.
Place chopped up banana peels just under the soil around the affected plants, or bring in some ladybugs. One ladybug can devour up to 5,000 aphids in a year.
Use fine-tipped tweezers to grasp the tick as close to the skin surface as possible. Pull upward steady, even pressure to remove the tivk. Avoid twisting or jerking. Clen the bite area and your hands woth rubbing alcohol, iodine scrub, or soap and water.
Bedbugs are considered the most hated pests; they are disturbing our sleep after the busy and exhausting working day. For removing bedbugs follow these tips:
- Inspect your furniture especially bed to see is there any bedbugs
- Vacuuming your carpet daily
- Reducing the clutter
- Keep your bed out in the sunshine
- Freezing the affected furniture products
- Make sure your kitchen areas are always clean.
- If you find any cockroaches wash the area and clean through vacuuming.
- Set bay leave, cucumber slices. Or garlic in areas where cockroaches are active.
- Take a small amount of warm water and after spraying the mosquitoes spar drop the water on the areas, and see positive result in 30 mints.
For controlling and removing the termites completely you need to:
- Direct water away from house
- Store fire wood away from house
- Clear vegetation away from house
- Don’t leave wood wastes in yard
- Clear all the standing water areas
- Remove stumps and dead trees
- Don’t put mulch near foundation
August 24, 2016