Along with free services, realtyWW also offers some paid options like banners on the cheap on our website. So, if you are interested in banner advertising – please follow this page to view our Pricing.
Advertise with banners on the cheap. Why realtyWW?
The right choice for placing of advertising on the Internet, including banners on the cheap is the main component of the success of an advertising campaign. You can have a great product, flawless landing page and banner masterpiece, but if you place it in the wrong or obscure place, the money will be wasted. It is recommended to evaluate the site for placing of advertising on the following criteria:
- Subject of the resource and the presence on it the marker of your target audience. Advertise with crankshafts on female sites – not a good idea. But shoes, handbags and cosmetics can be perfect choice. Child Products are going on hurray on the parent forums. Legal services sites make sense to offer whatever customers may need – for example, on Web sites devoted to real estate, issues of inheritance, legal aspects of business, etc.
For example, banners on the cheap on realtyWW may be devoted to Real Estate, Property, Home Improvement, Law, Advertising, Building, Finance, Investing, Yard and Garden etc.
- Resource Attendance. It is recommended to choose popular sites, where the number of unique visitors is not less than 10,000 per month. Cost of banner advertising on the promoted areas is always higher, but it’s worth it. Sometimes it is worth to pay attention to sites with a smaller but higher quality audience – for example, thematic resources, highly specialized forums, blogs, uniting people on specific interests, etc. In this case, we sacrifice the number of unique visitors for the sake of their quality. In addition, there is less advertising in such places, and your advertising there will be there more visible.
To view realtyWW traffic report – follow here.
- The cost. You can not jump above your head, so you have to select resources in a comfortable price range. Owners of some sites charge a fixed payment per week or month, but many prefer to come not from the timing but from the number of banner impressions. This is a big and complex subject that deserves a separate article, so now I’ll only list the common types of billing:
- CPI(cost per impression) or CPM (cost per mille = cost per thousand impressions)
- CPC(cost per click)
- CPT(cost per time) or CPD (cost per day)
realtyWW is using CPD based type of billing
In discussing the terms of cooperation with the owners or agents of the site, find out exactly where the banner will be placed, how it will be evident, how much time it will be shown for that price, whether he will be permanently displayed, or alternate with other banners, and, highly important – how can you monitor and control it. Agree on statistics, because even the all-powerful Google Analytics not always accurately reflects the number of conversions from the banners. Usually, banner is marked with utm-label, through which you can see in the reports exactly how much there was conversions from a particular banner. This is useful in cases when you have several banners on one site or links are presented in other locations (eg, articles). In this case, each reference should be noted. They allow you to accurately estimate effect from the company. In addition to statistics, you must be provided with a schedule of placing your banner ads. Booking placing time, consider weekends and holidays – they may affect the attendance of a resource and as a result, the effectiveness of your campaign. For example, on Saturday on the business portals is calm, and entertainment sites – on the contrary.
Evaluation of results
I advise you for the first to select one website and place there banner on the cheap ads, for a month for example – so it will be easier to evaluate the results. If you find that the effect is too weak and not worth the money invested, the next month, try another place – and so until you find the best options, with which it makes sense to cooperate for good long time.
To evaluate the effectiveness of the banner on the cheap, you need to first know its clickable, ie index CTR (click through rate), to determine which, in turn, will need two numbers for your paid placement period:
- The number of banner impressions – is the main parameter for the advertising campaign. Impressions are measured in thousands and even millions.
- The number of clicks – this is the second, equally important, argument showing how advertising really interested users.
When advertising with banners on the cheap on realyWW you will be provided with link to monitor banner stats.
Consider CTR – is the ratio of clicks to impressions, measured as a percentage. The higher the value, the more effective is considered banner. For example, CTR = 1% means that for every 100 banner impressions have generated one transition to advertised website. At the dawn of the Internet advertising CTR of 1-2% is considered normal. Now the usual banner CTR is considered to be 0.3-0.5%. As a rule, a lower value indicates that a company has failed. In this case, immediately stop advertising there and try somewhere else, or to critically look at the banner itself – may be the case is in the wrong text or dull design?
There are other options of efficiency of banner advertising. Special attention is given to targeted advertising in social networks, as well as through the placement of banner on the exchange networks. Tend not to stretch the article per kilometer, but to show basic important information. This time I was limited to just the basics of this complex, but interesting way of promoting.
August 31, 2016