A split air conditioner is an efficient and economical device for all your cooling and heating needs. With the use of DC inverter technology, this system can work efficiently, automatically and economically in order to give an amazing output with low expense and electricity bills.
It is the best option for your indoor cooling needs with compact size and has the capability of cooling almost every corner of your house or office.
Working of split air conditioner: In order to understand the working of split AC, one must have an idea about the type of component used in it. Described below are the components of the split AC and about their working:
- The compressor: Compressor is the outdoor unit of the split AC that is regulated by an internal thermostat whose work is to identify the warm air a room. In case of hot air, the outdoor compressor starts working and follows the given-below steps: It starts the transmission of a refrigerating gas and amplifies the pressure and the temperature of the refrigerant. Due to this amplified pressure, the gas starts to flow inside the series of pipes.
- Condenser: The working of the condenser is simple with an aim of converting the highly pressurized gas into liquid and makes it flow through the indoor tubing. This is done by removing the heat from the gas. From the indoor tubing, the liquefied gas reaches to the evaporator system.
- The indoor evaporator and fan: The indoor evaporator amasses the warm air and passes it from the cavity having cooling refrigerant. Then the fan drives the cold air into the room that lowers the temperature of the hot place.
With the detection of thermostat, this complete procedure keeps on repeating and provides cooling to the rooms.
Pros of using a split AC: There are a number of benefits one can avail from using a split air conditioner instead of using the windows AC. Some of these benefits are stated as below:
- Value for Money: The cost of split AC can be similar to the cost of a window AC, but the presence of prolonged and automated cooling systems gives split AC value for money invested. Due to the presence of DC inverter machinery, in the long run, this system becomes economical due to its low maintenance cost and low electricity bills.
- Trouble-free Installation and Maintenance: As it is necessary to make a big opening in the wall to install window split air conditioners, all we need for installation of split AC is some cables and a very small hole in the wall. Along with it, you can easily hide the compressor outside your house or on the roof. For winter maintenance, all you need is to cover the outdoor compressor with the thermal covers so that they don’t freeze in the winter. For maintenance, it is well designed and easy to clean on a monthly basis. So there is no need to buy a new filter every month.
- Effective cooling and voiceless operation: Split AC is capable of cooling the whole house very efficiently without any extra cost than the big-size window AC. Along with that, since the compressor is not with the AC, the noise made by the compressors is also not there. This makes the AC operate almost soundless.
Split AC is an economical and efficient replacement for the HVAC devices like window AC and central AC. Being ductless, these AC are not only easy to install but also their maintenance cost is quite lower when compared with others. This makes the ductless split AC a value for money product.
March 24, 2017