Christmas decorations should all be about the magic of the holiday spirit. What better way to welcome the holidays and Christmas than focusing on what you truly matters and turning your home into a magical place of joy?
Here’s why RealtyWW.info has prepared a collection of beautiful decoration ideas featuring charming Christmas decorations ideas for decorating small spaces. It doesn’t matter that you have a small home or a big home; it totally depends on how you can decorate your home!
We believe that transforming the main area of your home into a cosy and colourful interior allows that magic to take place.
It may be your wall, surface or anything else. Whether you have stockings, a decorated Christmas tree, a colourful lighting installation, an expensive Christmas area rug or an inspiring quote on your wall, the living room is always mentioned as a focal place in any home. To ensure that your home has the right atmosphere is crucial for the absolute success of any holiday. If you have a large living area then you can decorate it comfortably but if you insufficient space in your living room but want to put all decorative accessories of your choice then consider this article and Feng Shui your home as your dream it to be!
While decorating with passion you should keep in mind the balance of your home and be careful not to over clutter. Balance what you hung up your ceiling with your walls, doors and windows.
When sprucing up a smaller room, you do not have to do a lot to make a big difference.
Colour and design can only help you achieve the lovely change you’re after. Check out our Christmas decorating ideas and choose the one you like the most to improve your home for the holidays:
- Decorate your front door and entry hallway: Even the smallest home or apartment has a front door and that’s where you can start your decorating spree. Adding a wreath or other holiday decoration to your door can have a great effect on welcoming your guests. As you know, it is the first impression that counts and that’s where you should focus your efforts. If you don’t have much money to spend on renovating or buying wreaths, then you can use DIY ornaments and add a dash of your own style to it.
- Hang decoration to your ceiling: Use peppers to hand DIY chandeliers, garlands, DIY or other toys. Turn your entire ceiling in a sea of garlands and decoration. Sprucing up the ceiling is one of the best ways to change the entire spirit of your home and peppers are the tool to help you avoid nails and wholes you would otherwise have to cover later on.
- Try a Christmas tree for your table: It is not compulsory for you to decorate your home with a full-size Christmas tree. If you have little space to work with, try a smaller decorative Christmas tree toy. You could also place such decorative trees throughout your house, i.e. near the entrance or close to your stairs, in your living room, bedroom or etc. Decorate each tree with large sizes or beautiful jewellery to look completely different from the rest. Finish the decor by placing the small gift boxes and bags under the glass ornaments of trees, even if they do not have anything to go with.
- Use colour instead of Red or Green: Most of the people use red or green colour for the Christmas. These colours are not suitable for small spaces so you should try something else. According to the Christmas festival, Gold and Blue are the best colours. Give those a shot and see how you feel about it.
- Use remaining spaces: We all have some spaces in our home which we do not use ever. If you have some more ornaments which are remaining after decorating your small tree then hang them in other places around your house. You can hang Christmas ornaments on your chandelier, at your door or from the ceiling. Hanging things from the ceiling makes people look upwards which makes rooms feel bigger.
- Get a handmade carpet: Once you’ve decorated your walls and ceiling, you could take things a bit further and emphasize on your floor by bringing in a comfortable atmosphere by placing a “One of a kind” handmade carpet. Handmade carpets are woven and come in various colour combination which means that you have more than a thousand different options. Although there are many myths on cleaning carpets, truth is, maintenance is not as difficult as people say. You should definitely check the collection of designer carpets at Rugs and Beyond and find your gorgeous pick with up to 50% off on your purchase.
- Sprinkle your windows with glitter: Adding glitter to your windows is a great way to utilise light to your advantage. Regardless if day or night, there will always be a source of light for glitter to reflect and thus build the holiday spirit. The one thing you should bear in mind is that cleaning afterwards might be slightly effort and time-consuming.
The above-listed tips are some of the best ideas which anybody can follow to give a new and stylish look to a home. Turn your creativity up and decorate for a holiday like no other before. Search for inspiration on the Google or dive into the world of Pinterest.
December 21, 2017