Rebranding a business or opening a new one takes a lot of hard work. In most cases, manual labor is more readily available than the funds for branding. This fact is especially true for departmental stores and grocery shops. Gaining sponsorship from a brand often means redecorating the store in new brand colors, placing the logos for highest visibility and strategic placement of sponsored products. The challenge is tougher when the products involve refrigeration. Whether it is a standard mini-fridge or a commercial, front-clear one, you will need to dress it up in the company colors for maximum effect. Most importantly, it is not optional for store owners and storekeepers. Brands run covert surveys to check how their sponsored shops are running or promoting their products.
Renovating a business means dressing up the store in new props and colors. However, the cost of the refurbishing process becomes significantly high as you consider replacing your old battered mini-fridges with new ones. Older refrigeration units that work may not require disposal during store rebranding, but what is the way to keep them, when their exteriors bear the signs of years of abuse?
Refrigerator wraps customized for your mini-freezer. It is a creative and effective way to turn any old mini fridge into a brand new, fully functioning unit inside the store. You can convert the beaten-up exterior into a work of art by sticking professionally printed wraps. You can choose the design from catalogs or find a designer to work it out for you exclusively. Irrespective of the style and artwork, you can ask your local commercial printers to generate mini fridge wraps and skins for you on short notice. Since these are made to order, they are highly customizable. You can avail them in different sizes and shapes.
Sometimes, people do not want to cover their mini fridges entirely. They like to include only the sides or one side and the top. You can exercise your preferences during the design process. So, think twice before disposing of off that perfectly working fridge because it does not rock the looks department. A simple design and a precise print can change the way it looks. Some owners are always apprehensive about the cost. In reality, the cost of custom printing a fridge wrap is not inhibitive for a business. However, the charges of printing skins for small fridges are much lesser than larger units. Additionally, you might get lucrative cost benefits from ordering several similar designs for your in-store freezers from the same printing place. It is the perfect solution for company fridges, recreation room fridges, school vending machines and even domestic fridges.
You can turn your mini fridge into a mini-portal, a TARDIS, a decoy door, a canvas of steampunk art or anything else you can imagine. The future look of your mini-fridge only depends on your imagination. The printing process does not depend on the intricacy or color variation of design. Since the mini fridge designs are completely customizable, you can choose any size and placement for your vinyl cover. People often find this very useful while renovating their RVs and basement nooks. These decals and skins are perfect for beer fridges.
Here are a few things you need to know about these fridge wraps –
- There are several types of vinyl wraps for the same model of mini fridge. The quality depends on the raw materials and the ink the company uses for the product. Therefore, if you want a design for outdoor purposes, you need to check if your shortlisted company makes UV-resistant prints. Next, speak with the experts about the warranty and maintenance of the same. Then, visit the company’s review sections and testimonials to check if their UV-resistant print has a long outdoor life.
- Custom fridge wraps give the liberty to the owner to pick any size of refrigerators. Mini fridges, beer fridges, commercial soda fridges and double door home fridge models are all perfect fits for the customizable skins. Speak with a company representative and give them the exact model number or dimensions of your fridge. Communication will help you receive the correct size and style of wraps for your mini fridge or commercial dispenser.
- You can choose any design between pop culture icons to brand logos for these mini fridge wraps. These are high-quality commercial prints that leave room for a lot of personalization and imagination. You should be able to accommodate unique design elements and logos in the limited space without trouble.
- It is super easy to clean the vinyl covers. In fact, you will find them more resistant to dirt, dust, and grime than the original body of the fridge. Most companies apply a weatherproof coating on their vinyl skin and wraps. Therefore, other than the regular dusting, you can use mild soapy water or mild cleaning agents from time to time to keep your fridge clean.
- You must remember that vinyl wraps for fridges are a way to restore the exterior of the unit. If your refrigeration unit has cooling or heating issues, applying another coat or cover will not help the situation. Many a time, the exterior paint becomes flaky or chalky due to moisture damage or heating faults within the unit. Applying the skin or wrap on top will not be a permanent solution. Vinyl does not adhere well to damaged paint or oxidized layers.
- You can select transparent wraps for your new fridge, or you can pick one identical to its exterior to protect the surface from scratches and kinks. Vinyl fridge wraps are smart solutions to maintenance problems shopkeepers, canteen managers, and rec room committees face to preserve the pristine condition of the new mini fridges.
Using a customized skin eliminates the need to measure and cut the wraps for your unit. Working with a professional company can help you find exactly what you need within record time without skyrocketing expenses.
June 23, 2018