A picture perfect, blooming yard with blossoming flowers and a lush green lawn is a homeowner’s dream. A vibrant green lawn, especially, has become the symbol of suburban bliss, and is a must-have for any house-proud homeowner. An essential part of maintaining this sort of luxuriousness is a summer lawn fertilization program. Summer fertilization is an essential part of lawn care, and there are a few rules to follow for the best and safest results.
- Your plants and lawn need nutrients. DO opt for a professional lawn fertilization program, such as the 5 Step Fertilization Program offered by Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. . For a flourishing landscape, compromising on lawn fertilization is not a good idea, and opting for no fertilization at all presents a missed opportunity to give your lawn a summer boost of health and vibrancy. Fertilization is especially during the summer when grass is at its maximum growing potential.
- DO follow up with your lawn care treatment with a September and November fertilizer from Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping to ensure that your lawn continues to get the proper nutrients.
- DO opt for slow-release fertilizer to ensure that your lawn receives nutrients as they are needed over time.
- DO have your soil aerated assist in the absorption of fertilizer into the ground. Aerating the soil can go a long way in improving the outcome of fertilization by ensuring that the nutrients are able to reach the roots of the grass.
- DO opt for Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping’s deep root fertilization. Deep root fertilization limits the number of nutrients that shallow-root weeds are able to access and can help to strengthen your lawn’s deep root system.
- DO talk to your Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping consultant about pet-friendly organic fertilization methods.
- DON’T do it yourself with cheap store-bought products. If done incorrectly, these products can cause long-lasting damage to your lawn.
- DON’T hesitate to ask your Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping consultant any questions you may have about the process and address any concerns you may have.
- DON’T stress over the fertilization process. Employ the knowledgeable Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping crew, and leave it to them to make your landscape a vision of health and beauty.
- DON’T delay. Book a consultation today to take advantage of your lawn’s growth season.
- DON’T stop at fertilization. Professional, regular lawn care is the way to go if you want your lawn to be the envy of the street. In addition to mowing and lawn cleanups, Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. offers grub control, fall leaf removal, de-thatching, liming, core aeration, Lyme tick prevention, horticulture oil treatments, anti-desiccant/transfilm treatments, and deer repellent solutions.
Tending to your lawn and plants is crucial, especially when they are more vulnerable during the summer season with its heat and sometimes harsh sunlight. It’s essential to make sure your landscape gets proper nourishment and stays hydrated. Shrunken, wilted plants and a patchy lawn is a sad sight, even in the best-designed landscapes, so get some professional help with your summer fertilization treatment for your lawn and avoid summer wilting!
July 22, 2018